44 items found for "contemporary art"
- Why so Sang? Pessimism in Chinese youth culture
millennials are proud to be “hopeless,” SBS, December 5, 2017, https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/voices/culture/article
- Is women’s well-being the key to solve China’s population crisis?
During my research for this article, I talked to a few Chinese women; their thoughts on love, marriage students head back to school,” South China Morning Post, August 28, 2021, https://www.scmp.com/economy/article
- Selling virtual intimacy: Live streaming on the biggest Chinese gay dating app
MalePole男极, “Blued的故事没有打动资本市场,” 网易新闻 NetEase News，January 11, 2022, https://www.163.com/dy/article/GTDUBOLO05481YML.html 李子君, “Blued CEO：男同社交软件的超级大数据,” 健康界，September 29, 2015, https://www.cn-healthcare.com/article/20150929
- Dance like no one’s watching? The quarrels with dancing ladies in China
,” Goldthread, June 21, 2019, https://www.goldthread2.com/culture/chinese-grandmas-square-dancing/article take society by storm”, South China Morning Post, December 17, 2014, https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article module=perpetual_scroll&pgtype=article&campaign=1663571. grannies,” South China Morning Post, August 18, 2021, https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/environment/article
- Film review: The Battle at Lake Changjin (2021)
So far, virtually every news article about the film has focused chiefly, or even only, on its spectacular
- Blind box economy: what soft-betting tells us about Chinese Millennials' over-consumption
associated with wealth and, nonetheless, existed as a peculiar form of consumption.2 In ancient Greece, artists
- Who can save China's superhero fans?
the prominent Chinese film critic Raymond Zhou,4 the film was heavily criticized in a Global Times article
- Online gambling in China - The problems with new trends for old habits
However, the article criminalizes the activity of organizing gambling without mentioning the will of others abetting,” South China Morning Post, April 9, 2021, https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article